terça-feira, 8 de fevereiro de 2011

Discografia

Off the wal
1. Don't stop till get enough
2. Rock with you
3. Working day and night
4. Get on the dance floor
5. Off  the wall
6. Girlfriend
7. She's out of my life
8. I cant help it
9. It's the falling love
10. Burn This Disco Out


Thriller
1. Wanna be staring somenth' 
2. Baby be mine
3. The girl is mine
4. Thriller
5. Beat it
6. Billie Jean
7. Human nature
8. P.Y.T(Pretty young thing)
9. Lady in my life



Bad
1. Bad
2. The way you make me feel
3. Speed Demon
4. Labirian girl
5. Just good friends
6. Another part of me
7. Man in the mirror
8. I just can't stop loving you
9. Dirth Diana
10. Smooth criminal
11. Leave alone


Dangerous
1. Jam                                                    
2. Why you wanna trip on me              
3. In the closet                                        
4. She drives me wild
5. Remenber the time
6. Can' let her get away
7. Heal the world
8. Black or white
9. Who is it
10. Give in to me
11. Will you be there
12. Keep the faith
13. Gone too soon
14. Dangerous


HIStory
1. Scream
2. Childoodh
3. YANA(you are not alone)
4. Hearth song
5. This time around
6. D.S.
7. They don't care about us
8. Stranger in Moscow
9. Smile




Invincible
1. Unbreakble
2. Heartbreak
3.Invincible
4. Break of donw
5. Heaven can wait
6. You rock my wolrd
7. Butterflies
8. Speechless
9. 200 watts
10. You are my life
11. Privaci
12. Don't walk away
13. Cry
14. The lost children
15 Whateven Happens
16. Threatened



Michael
1. Hold my hand
2. Hollyhood tonigth
3. Keep your head up
4. (I like) the way you love me
5. Monster
6. Best of joy
7. Breaking news
8. ( i can't make it)another day
9. Behind the mask
10. Much too soon

Um comentário: